Wednesday 6 November 2013

Reading Assignment #5

1. So tired of being in this stupid shed!!! UGH. #GetMeOut

2. I feel so bad for Jack. He has no idea about the outside world, he just doesn't understand. #frustrating

3. FINALLY! After so many failed attempts, I think I've come up with a plan. #ComingHome

4. I'm so scared... Jack... I miss him... Hope he is ok...

5. OMG! I think I can hear sirens coming! They're coming! It worked!!!

6. I hear people coming to the door! Finally, the day I have waited for!!!!!!!!! #Standby

7. So proud of my little prince! He did it for us #proudmom

8. The outside is just as I remember it. So glad to be out of that shed! Jack, not so much...

9. NEVER go in a stranger's vehicle, no matter what! #lessonlearned

10. These people at the hospital are being so rude! Who are you to say I've raised my son wrong??? #theaudacity

11. We went outside today and Jack didn't really like it :( hoping he comes around soon

12. My mom came today! I have never cried so many happy tears in my life. I never thought this day would come. #thankful

13. I just want out of this place! I finally get out and now I'm trapped here?!? #takemehome

14. He's locked up in jail now! Hope he stays there for the rest of his life #sorrynotsorry

15. So touched by all these amazing letters and gifts. I cannot believe this. #loveyouall #blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment