Wednesday 6 November 2013

Survivor - Episode 8


I'm really excited for tonight's episode of Survivor. This season has not disappointed, lot's of strategy, drama and best of all,. blindsides. When the season started out, I had 4 main favorites and since then, 3 have been voted out and 2 have been eliminated. My remaining favorites are John and Hayden. John is on redemption island and if he wins tonight's truel, he'll come back into the game, but if he doesn't he will be eliminated. My other favorite left in the game is Hayden. Hayden is the first Big Brother player to ever play Survivor and he's in a very good position. If I had to make a prediction for the person who will be voted off tonight, it would be Aras. Tyson has been plotting his demise for a couple episodes now and I wouldn't be surprised to see him voted out just as he's reunited with his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment