Wednesday 13 November 2013

Reading Assignment #6

Room (255)
Emma Donoghue
I decided to write tweets for Jack, his mom and their captor "Old Nick".

Jack's Mom @jacksmom
Sooooooo glad to be out of that place! #Relieved 

Jack @princejack
@jacksmom when are we going back to room ma?

Jack's Mom @jacksmom
@princejack never!!! #sorrynotsorry



Jack's Mom @jacksmom
Out of that room and headed to the clinic, hopefully we won't be there long! #GladToBeHome

Old Nick @oldnick
@jacksmom don't lie! you miss me, don't you?  #WhenIGetOut

Jack @princejack
@oldnick @jacksmom nope!!!!!!!!! leave my ma alone 

 Jack's Mom @jacksmom
@princejack don't bother Jack... He's never going to bother us again... #lessonlearned 

Old Nick @oldnick
@jacksmom @princejack so no Sunday treat? ;)



Old Nick @oldnick
Ahhh, I see she has blocked me now, oh well it's her loss. In other news jail isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be....

Jack @princejack
@oldnick Stop tweeting about us! #obsessed

Jack's Mom  @jacksmom
@princejack just block him Jack...

Jack  @princejack
@jacksmom I just did! Ma, when are we getting out of this place?!?

Jack's Mom  @jacksmom
@princejack soon Jack, soon...



Jack  @princejack
UGH! The outside is terrible #NotFun!!!

Jack`s Mom  @jacksmom
@princejack Awe Jack you`ll get used to it. Maybe we can go and play outside later :) 



Jack  @princejack
Met Grandma today. I was shy at first, but Ma told me that's her Ma which is really confusing. Hope she comes to visit soon.

Jack's Mom @jacksmom
@princejack awe Jack :) she will definitely come back soon and Paul and your cousin!!! #ourfamily




Jack  @princejack
The plates here are super weird... everything here is weird. I want to go home.

Jack's Mom  @jacksmom
@princejack This is our home now Jack. #HomeSweetHome


Jack  @princejack
@jacksmom Oh well. At least they have #DoraTheExplorer on TV

Jack's Mom @jacksmom
@princejack we're finally out of that place and you're excited about the TV? #kidsthesedays



Jack  @princejack
Ma's not feeling well today... Paul is taking me to see the dinosaurs #shouldbefun

Jack @princejack
Uncle Paul took my shopping today with auntie and cousin. They bought me a Dora backpack :) #thankyou

Jack  @princejack
Ma is still out of it... I'm starting to get worried, I'm going to call the nurse soon...

Jack  @princejack
@jacksmom MAAA are you okay??!?! I'm really worried #HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment