Thursday 10 October 2013

Character iPhone


I chose to do my character iPhone on Jack's mom. I included the descriptions for each of the apps, but I wanted to share why I chose the case I and other aspects on the phone. Firstly, on Jack's moms iPhone, she has no service I chose to do this because while she's stuck in "room" she has no access to the outside world, so I assumed she wouldn't have cell service either. I added a lot of notifications to the email, text message and phone applications to show the he has been locked away for a long time and her family has been trying to find where she is and if she's safe. Finally, for the background I drew a child's xylophone because if Jack's mom was to have an iPhone, she would need to disguise it from Old Nick and a case pretending to be one of Jack's toys would work perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment