Tuesday 1 October 2013

Six Word Memoir #4

Family: They will always come back home.

For this memoir I decided to use my cats to represent my family. The reason I have two cats is because a couple years ago my one cat, Tabby, went missing in the winter for 2 weeks. My family and I figured that she wouldn't come back home, so we went to the human society to get another cat before Christmas. A couple days after we got Ginger, Tabby came home. We were all surprised that she was able to survive in the -30°C weather. My cats go outside at out cottage almost every weekend and they always come home, hence why I chose the wording for this memoir. This also applies to my family in the sense that no matter what happens we're always there for each other. I used the color blue for the font because it symbolizes trust, wisdom and faith all characteristics that I think my family embraces.

No comments:

Post a Comment