Tuesday 1 October 2013

Six Word Memoir #2


Hate: I don`t like the word hate!

For this memoir, I decided to use a picture of the word `hate`with an X through it to symbolize my disdain for the word. I believe hate is a very strong word and that it should not be used on a daily basis. Whenever I go somewhere I always hear people use the word and I highly doubt people actually hate the things that they are talking about. I hardly ever use the word hate and when I do, it is because it slips out of my mouth accidentally. I used an explanation mark at the end to further emphasize that I don't like to hear the word hate.I used red, orange and black colors for the X and for the text color because those are the colors that come to mind when I think of the word hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment