Tuesday 1 October 2013

Six Word Memoir #1




Love: Both the Reilly girls are taken...

When I think of love, the first people that come to my mind are Elissa and Rachel Reilly. Elissa and Rachel were on the TV show Big Brother, Rachel on seasons 12/13 and Elissa on season 15. After watching them for 75 days, 3 different summers I found myself loving them. For the visual, I decided to use a photo of each of them on my iPhone and iPad. I chose to do this because that`s how I am able to talk to them. We email, tweet or text each other at least once a week to keep in touch. I used an ellipsis at the end to show that the story goes on so to speak, my love life won`t end because the Reilly`s are taken. However, at this time in my life I`m not looking for a girlfriend right now, so the only women I love, outside my family, are Rachel and Elissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment