Tuesday 1 October 2013

Six Word Memoir #3

My Past: Regret is a six letter word.

Whenever people bring up things in my past the first word that comes to mind is regret. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people have the constant need to talk about things that happened when I was younger. Whether it's stupid things I did in elementary school or the length of my hair in middle school, I always think of regret. For the visual I decided to use a crossword puzzle and the word regret in a 6 letter space. The black and white represents the dark past and my regret for it. I don't regret everything in my past, but just the little things that are recurring conversation topics. I used yellow for the font because some people say that it can represent impatience and criticism, which is exactly how I feel about my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment