Wednesday 2 October 2013

Six Word Memoir #7

Future: Blank page, clean slate, growing up.

For this 6 word memoir I wrote 'Blank page, clean slate, growing up.' which basically means that I'm very open minded for my future. As of right now, I don't have many ideas for what I want to do after High School, other than post secondary education. I wrote clean slate because I want to start fresh and do something new and exciting following High School. For the visual, I used a blurred image of university booklets to represent my blurred vision for my future. The only clear part in the image is the University of Manitoba logo, just like the only clear part in my mind is that I want to go to University. I used larger commas to show a pause in between words and further show that I don't know what I want to do after High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment